A wrecking yard in Sydney buys all kinds of vehicles, especially those that are no longer safe to drive. Do don’t lose hoe if your vehicle has been in an accident and it is considered wrecked or salvaged. It’s still possible to get a good amount of cash for it from a wrecking yard in Sydney!
But First, Should You Really Wreck Your Car?
Not sure if you should wreck the car or try to fix it so you can use it again? Which option would work best for you? Here are a few things to ask yourself:
- What is the total amount of damage resulting from the accident?
- Is it worth it to file a claim with my total deductible?
- What is my car’s actual worth? How much would it cost to repair it?
You can also gauge the severity of the damage to help you decide if you still salvage the vehicle or simply sell it to a wrecker.
- Cosmetic – As the name suggests, this type of damage only affects the appearance of your car and not its functionality. For instance, scratches, dents, and paint chips are cosmetic blemishes and can easily be remedied.
- Centre – Centre damage occurs when your car is hit on its side, resulting in a caved-in door, damaged steering wheel column, fender, and airbags.
- Front-end – If you ran into the back of a solid object, your car might have taken front-end damage. This can result in a broken electrical system, headlights, hood, and air-conditioning unit.
- Rear-end – Read end damage includes damage to your back wheels, trunk, exhaust, and taillights and is one of the most common types of damage resulting from car accidents in the country.
You can ask a mechanic for a rough estimate of how much you need to spend to make your car safe to drive again. If it will cost you more to repair the car than what it’s worth, wrecking the vehicle may be your best option!
Finding The Best Wrecking Yards In Sydney
Car wreckers in Sydney are licensed to dismantle broken or decommissioned cars in their wrecking yard. Here at Amazon Cash for Cars, for example, we buy vehicles of any condition, paying you up to $9000 and selling spare parts at an affordable price.
Our wrecking process is incredibly environmentally friendly, involving the removal of your car’s wheels, electronic components, battery, and engine for reuse. Plus, we make sure to dispose of any hazardous materials the right way!
Are you ready to say goodbye to your wrecked car? You can call us at 0422784920 to avail of our services, including a free pickup right from your location and an instant quote.